Current mood: Loopy
1) What time did you get up this morning? Alarm at 6:30 am, 1 snooze, and up at 6:40. I hated it.
2) Diamonds or pearls? Amethyst.
3) What was the last film you saw at the theater? Corpse Bride (it's been awhile since I trekked to the movies).
4) What is your favorite TV show? Alone? PTI, Scrubs, The Shield, Rescue Me, and Family Guy. With my girlfriend I like old CSI's and UFO shows.
5) What do you usually have for breakfast? Chewy granola bars, or bagels; soy milk, and a multi-vitamin. Breakfast is a good example of something that is both really important, and really boring.
6) Favorite cuisine? Southern bar-b-que today, Chinese food 2maro, Mexican last week, Italian is excellent, too. Where can we get Greek food around here?
7) What is your middle name? Superman
8) What food do you dislike? No no no; I LOVE food. I can find the good in almost any dumpster.
9) What is your favorite CD at the moment? (Athens' own) Five Eight's "Gasolina" (hearing it now) just barely tops the self-titled "Five Eight"; "Weirdo" comes in 3rd, and "I Learned Shut Up" comes next. My 'Five Eight February' has lingered later, and will continue.
10) What kind of car do you drive? Don't know if I'd drive another car; I drive my 1989 Silver Love Chariot; Gus.
11) Favorite sandwich? I love sandwiches; eat 'em everyday--had 1 for din din tonight. But my favorite sandwich would be me in between the Olsen twins--or maybe me in between 2 soccer girls. Or gymnasts; yes, gymnasts would be a nice fall-back plan.
12) What characteristic do you despise? When people refuse to consider the big picture.
13) Favorite item of clothing? My 10 yr. old green Fig Dish t-shirt (wearing it now).
14) If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? A few days in between Myrtle Beach, SC and Athens, Ga.
15) What color is your bathroom? Understand that this is an apartment; it's not like we got in here and went paint-shopping. The upper bathroom is beige-tiled and in it we created a great dolphin/fish blue-colored theme. The lower bathroom is white, with a white fishy toothbrush holder.
16) Favorite brand of clothing? Cheap? Local? Used? Hemp? I don't do much with labels. I'd rather wear clothes made in America, but I heard that even some American blue jeans are being made in other countries now. Isn't THAT cute?
17) Where would you retire? Fair question; I want to create my own cool and dark paradise. And in an extended reach, part of it might be a portable. I don't know where my home-base would be; it might not matter. There would be many "toys" for my amusement.
18) What was your most recent memorable birthday? I don't do much with birthdays.
19) Favorite sport to watch? Of men? Football or hockey. Of women; soccer and gymnastics.
20) Furthest place you are sending this? Not sending; posting. Wait; I might send this across the hall.
21) Who do you least expect to re-post this? N/A
22) Person you expect to send it back first? N/A
23) Favorite saying? "Apparently..." After I cook for her, my girlfriend will usually say "Thank you for my dinner." I also like saying "I must have you now!" to her.
24) When is your birthday? Leo
25) Are you a morning person or night? I'd rather do nights; that's been the problem for my whole adult life.
26) What is your shoe size? 11
27) Pets? There is a guinea pig in the house, but not in my room.
28) Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My life is about to get much more involved, and hopefully productive. I'm getting over (finally) my mentality of being young forever.
29) What did you want to be when you were little? Alone. Invisible. Away. I didn't want to be seen while I was masturbating 8 or 10 times a day. I started at the age of 6; what took the rest of you so long?
30) How are you today? Kind of frisky, apparently. Sniffly and coughy, too. Sick and horny; yeah, welcome to my world.
31) What is your favorite candy? Chocolate Marcy's Playground Sex and Candy French kisses.
32) What is your favorite flower? Throbbing purple ones!
33) What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Since actuality precedes potentiality, I'll say "today". Boring. Hang on. Okay; I like the first day of a new month, because you have to change to the next page of the wall calenders, and it's a clean slate, and you can say to yourself: "THIS is the month that I will get my act together, get organized, and do blah blah blah." It may or may not happen, but there is definitely some optimism on the first day of a new month. Right?
34) Favorite perfume? Stetson for me. My girlfriend uses this fruity hemp lotion that's sexy and sweet; I want to drink it straight from the bottle. Brb.
35) Favorite color? Amethyst. Throbbing violets. Deep Purple panties and a matching pretty bra.
36) Kitchen color/theme? Again; we didn't plan this apartment. White cabinets, beige vinyl tile; it's the tiniest kitchen ever. The theme is: "You're going to have to move something first.".
37) What are you most thankful for? Lotions of all kinds :). My girlfriend. I'm glad to be here.
38) What will you do when you finish this email? Stretch and go to sleep; alarms go off at 6:30, and it's after 1.
There should be more questions. I want to talk "about me", dammit. The only child, the center of attention, and the guy with the pretty cool voice. In a great relationship right now, but I date only attractive, younger, child-less women with money (that's part of the benefit of being me). Can go 3 days without a shower and not stink; I also clean up pretty nice. I can be sophisticated, OR cute and dumb; I write poetry, AND watch auto racing (I'll play to your strengths). I can deal with many people daily, but would also welcome solitary confinement. Personal growth should be everybody's goal; it can come from suffering or celebration--sometimes both. I quit caring what other people think right after high school; wish I had quit sooner. Can go years without a cigarette or eating meat, but I've quit neither entirely. I certainly don't know everything, but I may know more than you--deal with it. I am an entertaining, mobile trainwreck of wit and insults. You have been warned.
Back to Homepage