1. What time did you get up this morning?
I was up before 7 am, which is pretty weird for a Monday morning.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Jewelry? None for me, or my #1, thank you. Turquoise Blue, or Amethyst Purple jewelry, maybe.
3.. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, alone? On a date? With my #1? Can you sense I'm stalling? Was it "Food, Inc." at the Bijou? It's been a few months. Ooo, I'm supposed to go see "Imaginarium" this week.
4.. What is your favorite TV show?
Of all time? 3rd season X-Files. Of right now? A tie between Free Radio and The Soup.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Define "breakfast". If you just mean the first meal of the day, coffee and a Clif bar. I like to eat a light breakfast. My #1 does not eat breakfast, ever. She's weird like that.
6.. What is your middle name?
The third letter of the alphabet; "C".
7.. What food do you dislike?
Licorice, and gummy stuff. I can usually find something good in just about any person's weird menu. Still currently semi-vegetartian MOST of the time. (Look at me not committing to anything!)
8.. What is your favorite CD at moment?
"at the moment", very smart. Music is so important to me. My favorite was different last week, and my favorite will be different next week. But "at the moment" we'll go with Muse's "Origin of Symmetry"
9.. What kind of car do you drive?
My Silver Love Chariot, Gus, turns 21 this year.
10. Favorite sandwich?
Food! Since we make our own bread here (okay, she makes the bread here), my favorite sandwich is concocted on Static Girl bread. A Boca burger patty with melted pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard on the bottom + FCP horseradish on top, garnished with a serrano pepper on the side. I take my sandwiches seriously.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Entitlement/selfishness. And "sheepish" behavior; like when people do things--without thinking--just because that's what other people do/did. I'm an idiot, too, but at least I think things through.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
Wow. My green, 1996 "Fig Dish" t-shirt still rocks! My favorite leggings HAVE changed; from (then) jeans to (now) my green cargo pants. I have ideas for a clothing line, as well. Nobody listens to me.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I'm on vacation now, and I'm getting ready to go back to the bar. And I would like to check out a tour of Canada.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Brand? Like "brand loyalty"? No. Whatever is on sale, cheap, or used. I'm trying to not be so pissy about this. I buy all of my shoes, socks, and sweats at the same store; also, a couple of t-shirts, exercise equipment, and my bike helmet. Yeah; my favorite "brand" of clothing is Big 5 Sporting Goods.
15. Where would you retire to?
If I don't stay here (Oregon), then middle Georgia perhaps. I'd probably be okay in Vermont, Washington state, and Canada, too, as long as there're a few pinball machines. "Where" I retire is less important than "who" I retire with. "Retirement" is a state of mind, too.
16. What was your most memorable birthday?
18 or 21, probably 18. None of us went to jail.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Football, hockey, and "open-wheel" auto racing.
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
20. When is your birthday?
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am a creature of the night. Period.
22. What is your shoe size?
Boo, the guinea pig. She's very cute.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Apparently I am shrinking. Give me a couple of weeks, and I'll be a member of a club that I should have joined back in 2005. And there is another club I am joining that is no reason to celebrate. Do I want to "share" the stories with you? No.
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
When I was "little", I wanted to be "bigger"; big enough to drive race cars. And I wanted to be invisible.
26. How are you today?
Today, huh? Hungover, with a toothache, and my foot hurts again. Pretty normal for me.
27. What is your favorite candy?
Favorite candy for what? To eat alone, I like the dark chocolate Raisenettes. To experiment with during sex I'll take good old M + M's. In fact, I have an itch to do research with ice cream, AND M + M's on the girl who sent this to me!
28. What is your favorite flower?
Something purple, like a violet, I guess. Can my favorite flower be a weed? Like; Purple Haze, or Bubba Kush?
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Someday. Or; about 4 months from now.
30. What's your full name?
W C Davis
31. What are you listening to right now?
My 4 new Muse CD's; currently "The Resistance".
32. What was the last thing you ate?
A deli sandwich from the bar.
33. Do you wish on Stars
I wish to be alone on one, "someday". Stargazing, shoegazing--whatever. Sure. Let's all look "up" and wish for a better world, with more music and more sex.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Ooo! Ooo! I know this one! Because the purple crayon in Static Girl's box is called "Violet". When purple became violet, I do not know. Purple transcends the color spectrum.
35. How is the weather right now?
Chilly, gloomy, overcast. It looks like rain AND snow are about to happen; about 45 degrees. It's nice.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today
Today? Guitar wizard, and new daddy "K". He brought me home last night, and I called to ask him about some of the details from the later part of last night. "Latter"? Why latter? It sounds so goofy. Toward the end of the night is the "later" part of the night. People who say "latter" are dumb.
37. Favorite soft drink?
The newest Dew, "Voltage". It's not terribly sweet like regular Dew or Code Red. It even has its own smell. And you have to give some credit to them for basing a soft drink on "raspberry"--not a common flavor. I don't drink soda as often as I used to, but I really like the Voltage.
38. Favorite restaurant?
I haven't opened it yet! Ha!..Wait, slow, shhhh. Of the current restaurants available, in our town, what would be our favorite? Okay; probably Cafe Yumm.
39. Real hair color?
If I still had "real" hair, it would be light brown, or dark blonde. I refer to the color as "Snickers Bar Puke".
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
This again? Frisbee, giant Tinkertoys, Legos, slot cars, and the Vertibird. Pick one.
41. Summer or winter?
We're probably in Winter right now, considering this is January and all. My favorite season is Spring, when the girls start showing some skin.
42. Hugs or kisses?
I need tons more of both; all-day hugs, and full-body kisses.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
A derivative of chocolate; "Jamocha".
44. Coffee or tea?
I actually drink more tea now, but still like coffee better.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back
Define "friends". No. I'd rather just see this survey, completed differently, on a few of the websites I slither through.
46. When was the last time you cried?
Last week; when I did cluster-fuck nachos with 3, count 'em, THREE serrano peppers!
47. What is under your bed?
Monsters, dust bunnies, spiders, some random body parts, a few books, and some sports cards.
48.. What did you do last night?
Went to host a poker tournament, and a fight almost broke out.
49. What are you afraid of?
The next poker tournament? No. I am afraid of, uhhhh,
50. Salty or sweet?
I'll let the lady choose first, and then say 'Good job. I actually wanted the other one.'
51. How many keys on your key ring?
2 on my car ring. 6 on my house ring.
52. How many years at your current job?
Ha! A little over 18 months at my current NON-vocation.
53. Favorite day of the week?
Whatever day we get nekked!
54. How many towns have you lived in?
5 total. Good question.
55. Do you make friends easily?
Again; define "friends". Is this "MySpace", or are these the people you would commit felonies for? I don't have too many friends worthy of murder. Cannibalism, maybe.
56. How many people will you send this to?
Thanks to that last question, ZERO. No. 7 or 8 maybe.
57. How many will respond?
"Response" is overrated.
1. What are your 3 favorite things in the world? - Food, Music and Sex
2. What year were you born? - 1965
3. Can you speak more than one language? - a little Spanish, muy poquito
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? - Super-duper speed; 1000 miles per second
5. What color are your eyes? - bottom of the swimming pool blue
6. What is your favorite thing to do? - (see #1 above) eat/cook (food), listen/watch (music), perform/be performed on (sex). You'll want more; throwing frisbee, most moderate exercise, pinball, Golden Tee golf, and Texas Hold 'Em poker.
7. Who is your best friend? - ain't nothing like some good "best friend" drama, huh? I have physically run away from my last 2 "best friends". But mentally, sure, TPG is still my best friend.
8. What do you like best about yourself? - Physical attributes (eyes)? Mental disposition (people are stupid)? Possessions (CD collection, van)? My "lack" of friends (loner by choice)? What are you looking for here? Wait, no. I've got it: 'What do I like best about myself?' - My girlfriend
9. Do you have a weird habit? - too many
10. Where is your favorite place to go? - my girlfriend's body
11. Who is your hero? - If not myself, then Trent Reznor (for the way he rebelled against the music business, starting in 2005)...One more hero; "Kay", who owns/runs Don's Barber Shop, which is in the huge Fred Meyer (aka "Kroger") building. 2 businesses down from Don's, physically less than 50 yards, is a true corporate chop-shop hair salon, all fancy-shmancy and over-priced. A haircut at Don's is at least $2 less expensive than the corporate place, and any money you spend/tip at Don's stays at the local level. And THAT is truly "heroic". Thanks again, Kay.
12. When you are bored, what do you do? - I don't get bored, thank you
13. Do you like someone right now? - 2 someones right now; my at-home girlfriend, and my long-distance girlfriend
14. Do you like sushi? - I've never had raw fish, and do not plan to
15. When did you last take a shower? - earlier today
It's kind of fun....only if you have a few minutes to spare, of course :-)
SIX NAMES YOU GO BY (this is not easy! ):
1. W, C, WC, Mr. Davis
2. "Quick Action"
5. Pinball Guy
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. black boxer briefs
2. blue house shorts
3. not a damn thing else
THREE THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT:
3 trash bags (I'll explain:)
1. one full of pain pills
2. one full of those new $100 bills
3. one full of outdoor-grown kind bud
THREE PEOPLE WHO WILL SEND THIS BACK TO YOU:
1. The one who WOULD send it back sent this TO me.
3. Ariel Piperfawn (okay, I'm dreaming now)
THREE THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT:
1. drank beer
2. watched great live music
3. yelled alot
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKED TODAY:
1. my alarm clock
2. traffic noise
TWO PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:
1. The unemployment office
2. The employment department
TWO THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:
1. go to Saturday Market with my girlfriend, then
2. go to the garden plot with my girlfriend
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
2. cherry juice
3. Voltage Mountain Dew (but I'm not done)
5. The sweet green tea I brew
6. Ray's special Cinco de Mayo margaritas
7. Can I come back to this later? I drink alot.
8. Yeah, yeah; also that XXX Vitamin water is good stuff.
....And please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you!!
1. What is your name: W
2. A four letter word: "Work"
3. A boy's name: Walter
4. A girl's name: Wilhelmina or Wilma
5. An occupation: Wordsmith or Waiter
6. Color: White
7. Something you wear: Windbreaker
8. Food: Waffles or Watermelon
9. Something in the bathroom: Waste basket
10. A reason for being late: Willing Woman
11. Something you shout: Wake up!
12. A Movie Title: Wag The Dog
13. Something you drink: Water
14. A Musical Group: The Wallflowers
15. An Animal: Wildebeast
16. A Street Name: Willow Avenue
17.A Name of Car: Ford Windstar van, or a Jeep Wagoneer
18. A Song Title: Walk This Way or With Or Without You