How much do we actually know about our friends? This is a questionnaire to get to know your friends a little better. Make sure you read the instructions and have fun...
What you're supposed to do... and do not spoil the fun. Copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it onto a new email that you will send. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
1. Date/Time born: August 9th 1965, around 8:15 pm. So; approximately 9 months and 17 days before this date my parents decided that it was time to bring another human being into this world. Logic is wasted on some events.
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: I've never seen it, and don't believe it exists; I think there's some kind of conspiracy thing going here, and I hope that the aliens will explain it to me.
3. Nickname: Overnight Guy, Purple Guy, Pinball Wizard
4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? 38
5. Pets: 2 terrified guinea pigs
6. Tattoos: No thank you
7. Birthplace: Southern Illinois
8. Town you live in: Phoenix, Arizona
9. Favorite vacation place(s): I don't do well with vacations. If I wanted to go somewhere, then I'd go there. Right now I'm sitting at my cool computer desk in my underwear, and listening to Crystal Method (again) because that's what I want to do. This IS my vacation.
10. Favorite foods: chocolate, tex-mex, garlic, bar-b-que; hey! Let's do all 4 at once, and we'll call it a vacation. Damn I'm hungry.
11. Ever been to Africa? Why would anyone go to Africa?
12. Ever been toilet papering? Not in years. Toilet papering is far out of date, since the 12-yr. olds have cell phones and guns now.
13.. Love someone so much it made you cry? Not this again.
14. Been in a car accident? This is like a car accident right here; yes.
15. Croutons or bacon bits? Keep 'em all coming; there's a salad under here somewhere.
16. Favorite day of the week? It changes. I like Tuesdays right now.
17. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden, a good Chinese buffet, bar-b-que.
18. Favorite flower? Violets and toxic plants.
19. Favorite sport to watch? Football, hockey
20. Favorite drink? Coffee seems to top my list.
21. Favorite ice cream flavor? Still Jamocha Almond Fudge or Pralines and Cream
22. Disney or Warner Bros.? I may have a contract with Disney, but I love WB's Animaniacs.
23. Favorite fast food restaurant? Carl's Jr., Jack in the Box, and the original Taco Stand in Athens, GA.
24. What color is your bedroom carpet? Depends on where you look; brown, gray, dark brown, splotchie, and tan.
25. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never.
26. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? I wouldn't know.
27. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Fry's Electronics.
28. What do you do most often when you are bored? When? When am I not bored? I go to the bar alot.
29. Most annoying thing people say to me. Why don't you have any kids? Why don't you grow up? Why are you drinking again? Too many damn 'why''s out there.
30. Bedtime: Soon.
31. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? Nobody. This is going up on my webpage.
32. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? All of them.
33. Favorite TV show(s)? PTI, Scrubs, the Shield, sure I like Gilmore Girls, too. But none of it is real, dude, get out of the house and sweat a little while you still can.
34. Last person(s) you went out to dinner with? Flying solo
35. What is your favorite automobile? My silver love chariot, Gus
36. What do you drive? Pay attention; my silver love chariot, Gus
37. What are you listening to right now? A mixed bag of Crystal Method
38. What time is it? almost 11 pm
39. What would you consider to be the best time period in your life? 1993-1998; Athens, GA; a terror on the radio, and loving life from a 1-room apartment in a college town.
Back to Homepage