2. Name: W C Davis
3. Who is your favorite band of all times? It changes every few minutes; right now it's uh, NIN
4. Nickname: Overnight Guy, Crash, Pinball Wizard
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 38
6. Pets: None; SO has 2 low-maintenance guinea pigs
7. Hair color: Brown; what little hair is left. And gray.
8. Piercings: No thank you.
9. Eye color: Soft Blue
10. How much do you love your job: Its pretty good for a job, but it's just a job. Like everything else in my life, it'll only last a couple years, tops. Probably less. Then I'll get depressed and suicidal, and wind up at some other phone job. Or maybe I'll retire again. I think DAX V retired. What were we talking about?
11. Hometown: From Athens, GA to north Phoenix in 2000
12. Current Residence: Bell road, sort of
13. Favorite foods: bar-b-que + chocolate
14. Been to Africa? You're funny.
15. Been toilet papering? Yes.
16. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yeah, so?
17. Been in a car accident? A few good ones; and one for the all-time highlight reel.
18. Croutons or bacon bits? Yes, and more of both.
19. Favorite day of the week: Whatever day I'm off work, and don't have to deal with you people.
20. Favorite word or phrase: "Did you see that?" and there are a few others. "That's what I want to hear." is pretty popular for me right now.
21. Favorite Restaurant: STILL the original Taco Stand on Milledge Ave in Athens, GA.
22. Favorite flower: Flowers? Something purple.
23. Favorite sport to play: "sport" involves a physical competition; I don't do them. I will throw frisbees though.
24. Favorite drink: Michelob Light, apparently.
25. Favorite Ice cream: I haven't had ice cream in months. Had some frozen yogurt, though; white cappucino or something.
26. Disney or Warner Bros.: Whomever wants to pay me more for the free plug.
27. Favorite fast food restaurant: Arby's won't kill you.
28. What color is your bedroom carpet: It's supposed to be ONE color?
29. How many times did you fail your drivers test: Never.
30. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: That was months ago.
31. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: I don't have a credit card; give me yours and I'll go to Fry's Electronics. Or my own store.
32. What do you do most often when you are bored? I'm too busy (drunk) to get bored. But if I have an hour here or there, I answer e-mails.
33. Most annoying thing people ask me: All people and all questions annoy me.
34. Bedtime: I get up at 4:30 am; that's all that matters.
35. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest: Look at the concern on my face.
36. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? STT in GA, he's too busy hiding from his wife. DAX won't either; he's too busy drinking on the beach--in fact, DAX may be the smartest of all of us.
37. Favorite TV show: It's like the "band" question; it changes alot. Right now I like PTI on ESPN; it's quick, hits hard, and has painfully abrupt subject changes--it's kind of like my brain.
38. Last person you went out to dinner with: Either TPG or Staic Girl; I usually eat alone, thank you.
39. Ford or Chevy: Chrysler, apparently
40. (WC added this one...) Favorite brand of electronics: I have been a Samsung guy since 1996 (tv's and vcr's), but Panasonic is back up on top now.
41. Time you finished this e-mail: I took a few breaks, and didn't even do it for awhile. I'd say; about 4 months.
42. Name the one place you would go if neither money nor travel mattered at all: Underground; I have a plan.
43. Do you have any tattoos, if so where? Right next to my piercings.
Back to Homepage